What is the purpose exactly of sole survivor?

As more of your friends fall to the Killer, you become shrouded in isolation and the Killer's Aura-reading abilities towards you are disrupted.

Your Aura cannot be read by the Killer within a maximum range of 20/22/24 metres for each killed or sacrificed Survivor.

Increases your chances of being the Obsession.

The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.


Quick question, why does the perk look inactive the entire trial?

This perk needs something done to it as I don't even think it actually works at all...let alone is a good perk from the start

Comments

  • The problem I have with it is that it comes in too late. Most killer aura reading won't work when within 24m of you, and the only one that does, Nurse's Calling, has a range of 28m. After you get the actually useful 48m range, it's just you and one other guy left.

    Edit: I forgot about I'm All Ears. Sole Survivor would counter that pretty well.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It is actually bugged and doesn't work at all, at the moment.

    I'm honestly not surprised...

  • @Hoodied said:

    As more of your friends fall to the Killer, you become shrouded in isolation and the Killer's Aura-reading abilities towards you are disrupted.

    Your Aura cannot be read by the Killer within a maximum range of 20/22/24 metres for each killed or sacrificed Survivor.

    Increases your chances of being the Obsession.

    The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

    Quick question, why does the perk look inactive the entire trial?

    This perk needs something done to it as I don't even think it actually works at all...let alone is a good perk from the start

    Its quite useless outside of the OoO, DS, Sole Survivior synergy. Add SB, DH or Inner Strength and you have perfect toxic build