New chapter Brainfart
So I was thinking that we're due a few hints for the next chapter. Then I thought well the Devs have said nothing but what if the hints are already out there.
Badham preschool was removed for a while a couple of weeks ago. I remember the pictures hanging up seemed different but I didn't get a good look at them.
Has anyone noticed any changes in any of the hanging pictures across all maps or any changes to badham which have been made.
Rumour has it the smasher is a possibility as a killer who destroys blocks of wall. I don't think it will be.
There was a leaked HUD indicator of possibly the upcoming chapter. Each Survivor icon surrounded by white pins/slashes which do look a little bit like a shutter from a camera.
Any theories or changes to current maps which may be making way for a new killer power to be used on the environment?
Comments
Its not smasher as I looked at that code and noticed something
If it was a killer, it would be in this order if it was the power
{Slasher-Killer#} then the power, but the leak is just {Slasher} then the power
This might be in perk form or a passive ability for killers
Someone some time ago caught on the q & a one of the Devs mentioning the device from "Hellraiser", and like you mentioned, the new HUD looks like pins/slashes, this could be a licensed chapter (again) for PinHead, but I hope its a killer who does something with the fog
I'm hoping it's some weird ghost thing which can float through walls. Like the nurse without the blinks. Where they can lock onto one Survivor at a time to attack them. The slashes look a tiny bit like Vs camera shutter and I think it would be fun for the survivors to have a camera which they can use to slow the ghost down while it's phasing through objects. Kinda like fatal frame or something.
I keep hearing pinhead crop up. If it's licenced it would explain the silence.