Lore, Health and Variety...Which is most important to you?
Lore - Character backstory.
Health - General gameplay balance and tweaks.
Variety - New perks to experiment with, new maps, new killers/survivors, new clothing, new counters to certain meta perks. New game mode.
How important do you think each of these categories are to you.
I personally don't care at all about the lore. Health is important or you'll end up getting into unfair matches getting bullied or being a bully to people who you shouldn't be up against.
Variety in my opinion keeps the game fresh. The last few chapters haven't gone down too well with me. I think it's because of how they feel recycled and lazy or just executed poorly.
Are there any areas in particular which I haven't mentioned which you see as having massive importance to you?
Comments
Currently, health is most important, followed by variety, followed by lore.