Where can I find high quality perk images?
I didn't know if i should've put it on off topic or General discussion but yeah, making a background, just wanted to ask where I could get any good quality perk pictures from if anyone can help
I didn't know if i should've put it on off topic or General discussion but yeah, making a background, just wanted to ask where I could get any good quality perk pictures from if anyone can help
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On the Wiki you can find some, if you want community made ones like the sky pack, look up (I think) Geistra's sky pack
Thanks : )