Traps from trapper need to change

I have just left a game right now and I was against a trapper. we have just done 2 gens and I was going to vault the window, to go to the next gen, but was a trap there, I tried 6-7 times to struggle but I didn't get out. don't u guys (without considering trapper players) think that u got 100% sure out of the trap on the fifth try? I know that it would be a big change to the traps, but I got killed 5 times in other games that I would escape by the hatch and I've done 8 no successfully struggle and I died ;-;

thank u for reading until here and good next games.

Comments

  • Trapper may have been using an add-on such as Wax Brick to make it harder to escape. Without it you normally have to struggle less to get out. It's not a problem since it isn't so common.

  • Im a Trapper main and I agree RNG sometime unfavor on both side.

    I may say randomly 12-15sec, or 15-20sec with Green stone addon. With Injured Survivor trapped have to wait for another to help them escape.

  • I mean.. have you tried looking down?

  • wahhh wahhh, trapper is not a good killer, but his traps need a bit of a change, like maybe 4-6 tries, and addons like wax bricks change it a bit

  • @emptyCups said:

    I mean.. have you tried looking down?

    That is too much work. Traps need to disarm when a survivor approaches it.

  • ... his traps do indeed need a change...

    But the change is to remove the rng and make it time based (maybe with 1 skill check).


    Not this one sided suggestion you gave, it needs to be something for both sides.

  • It's all rng. Most of the time survivors get out of my traps in two to three tries. Sometimes it makes it feel like I don't eve have traps out, seeing how fast they can get out.

  • RBTs and Traps and any killer power reliant on RNG is kinda.. ######### tbh.