Dead hard frustrations

So im not sure if Im just ######### at the game, but is dead hard like buggy or something? because ill dead hard to avoid a M1 from a killer and it just, wont do anything. Don't have much practice using it because frankly I hate exhaustion perks in general and avoid them most of the time. However the challenge in the first page of the archive means I have to avoid one hit with dead hard and its really annoying. I see now why most survivors just use it to get to a pallet or window because otherwise its just completely useless.

Sorry about the rant 4 games with exhaustion addon huntress is getting to me...

Comments

  • Yeah, using dead hard to bait out an M1 is the worst way to use dead hard. It's a really badly designed challenge

  • @Exerlin said:

    Yeah, using dead hard to bait out an M1 is the worst way to use dead hard. It's a really badly designed challenge

    it gets worse, make that 5 games against huntress but this one had iridescent head AND the purple addon... my salt is palpable