How do you slow the game down?
Lately I've been playing some games with the broken matchmaking that they said they will fix, and I noticed how fast gens go when you are playing against red rank survs. Let me begin
2 toolboxes with brand new part,1 ooo and 4 swf. First gen popped in 15 seconds,and I was chasing someone. I managed to earn one kill and enough bps to not depip, but doing so I was forced to facecamp. Didn't really care, 4 toxic swf against a doctor that wants to do his rituals getting genrushed to Oblivion.
I can't slow the game down. When I pressure a gen,the other gens get worked on immediately since they talk via discord or smthng. Noed is a must for me. I just wish I had plague unlocked in order to buy corrupt. And even then it wouldn't make much difference!
I played a survivor game and plague had corrupt. The first gen got popped in 45 seconds. I was against the complain of gen times,but honestly we need a replacement for ruin. I hope that I won't have that much of a problem when the new matchmaking will be live.
So how do you guys slow the game? Let me know below.
Next game I bring ebony Mori huntress with noed, lullaby,bq and ruin with ir head and a belt. That's it. If I want to complete my challenges I have to tryhard....
Comments
Corrupt Intervention will help give you a early boost.
Thrilling Tremors helps limit access to gens.
Surveillance is good for keeping track of gen progress.
Pop Goes The Weasel increases gen damage.
These perks will help slow the game down.
Been having some pretty solid matches with Leatherface using Corrupt, Tremors, Discordance and BBQ&C.