Let's Not Forget the Time when-
The Devs thought it would be Good Balance to have a pallet stun or flashlight blind Guarantee the killer dropped the survivor; no matter Where the killer was in the Pick-Up animation. But they got rid of it pretty quickly, granted, but still. I won't forget those days.
I remember.
The survivor bias is undeniably real.
Comments
Let’s not forget the time about that bug where you can’t hear survivors footsteps for months and now you can’t hear survivors that have been down at all lol
oh wait.
Stupid posts like this are why we have a huge divide and will never see real improvements in the game. The Devs can't get any middle ground from the players.
Bud, I've been playing for 3 years. This community has been one crying, whining, divided pos the whole time. What do they have to work with? Trust me, I think the dev team is an absolute joke with no vision or quality control function, but the community does not help any. Killers blame devs for being survivor biased. Survivors blame devs for killer bias. They nerf both sides and screw up the nerfs. They introduce new perks that are a nightmare (MoM) and everyone warns them. Then they nerf it into an absolute joke.
The community does not deserve quality work until they stop the stupid killer vs survivor whining.