Console delay

I don’t even understand how I can play this game anymore I get so triggered because of one simple thing that only the console players face delay it’s the biggest problem when you dodge a killer then he smacks you through a wall or tree it’s so annoying I hate when you do a 360 as well and you are behind the killer and you just down and the killer doesn’t even know where you are because he didn’t even hit you idk send me your thoughts/ opionions I think something needs to be done

Comments

  • Yea u really have to keep an eye on the ping before u ready up. Even if it's green or a decent yellow watch it for a few seconds to make sure it doesn't fluctuate to much. That seems to help me anyway 
  • Yea u really have to keep an eye on the ping before u ready up. Even if it's green or a decent yellow watch it for a few seconds to make sure it doesn't fluctuate to much. That seems to help me anyway 
    This is the most appropriate response. Makes so much of a difference.