A killing counter?
Hey, i'd like to see a killing counter for each killer. I want to see how many kills i got with every killer, sacrificed and mori'ed. Just an idea, it'll be nice, like a diary for every killer with every kill in it
Hey, i'd like to see a killing counter for each killer. I want to see how many kills i got with every killer, sacrificed and mori'ed. Just an idea, it'll be nice, like a diary for every killer with every kill in it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A stat tracker would be nice, but I worry it would lead to more elitism in the community, especially since it would remove context from the numbers.
D: I already have a no life I dnt need to know how big of a no life I am. I don't want to go back to my parents house move into the basement and grow a neckbeard no matter how fabulous it is.
Jk
Not a terrible suggestion.
There is already a stat tracker for PC, but not sure about consoles
I'm on pc too, but i'd like to see a counter under the killer's name or something