Can Susie...
Have a black kitten or puppy that randomly spawns somewhere on the map that initiates a minigame that has you feed the animal? Cus I'm not feeling it as killer.
Have a black kitten or puppy that randomly spawns somewhere on the map that initiates a minigame that has you feed the animal? Cus I'm not feeling it as killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes lets go onto to dead by daylight and wait 10 minutes to not play dead by daylight!
In all seriousness, theyve got alot of complaints at the moment, I think its better they dont do this.
Susie needs a belly dance emote with an Egyptian belly dancers costume. It would make the games slightly less boring
Get fed up as Killer and the game turns into Nintendogs? I for one love the idea ๐
This is the objective we have all wanted tho. DBD PET EDITION.