Loading screen

I have to address this fellow survivors, every time I battle with a friend and after a good match or 2 we both get an error and one of us can’t ready up or even join the lobby again what’s going on this?????

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @AMOKthesis

    What platform are you on and is this in a KYFs (Aka a Custom Game)?

    Because on Xbox there is an issue with KYFs matches that sometimes kicks the entire party out after awhile and just in-general connecting with friends on Custom Mode is finicky.

  • Yes I have been playing on Xbox kinda glitchy to begin with and no just survivor matches just kinda lame we can’t play more than 2 matches in the same lobby and to enable it back to normal we have to quit the game and go back in. It’s at the point where if it goes to three resets we quit the game that’s how bad it is. Could it be we are lower survive ranks 2 and 4?

  • @AMOKthesis

    Than yeah it's unfortunately buggy with Custom Mode at the moment, and no it doesn't have anything to do with rank, the mode itself is just buggy with how it registers people you invite or something along those lines.

    I believe someone mentioned that it needs you to add your friend on Xbox Live for it to be somewhat stable, but even than it sometimes does, for example, what's happening to you. So until it's fixed there isn't much you can do about that i'm afraid.

    as for other platforms...

    I play on PC and never had this issue, I might have had an error or two because I was AFK for too long, but otherwise nothing to the degree you're having.

    And I've heard nothing about this issue on PS4, so it just seems to be Xbox exclusive and possible has something to do with Xbox's services with DBD itself, but that's just speculation. The point is though, this issue seems to be prevalent on Xbox and it won't be resolved until it's fixed through a future patch.