Stop comparing killers to one another for nerfs

I constantly see this on the forums.

"Hillbilly can zoom in a straight line. Nurse has to blink and has fatigue. Hillbilly OP. Give him chainsaw cooldown."

"Hillbilly can't flick like Oni can. Oni flick OP. Pls nerf."

And recently, "Doc can use zap to stop loops. Clown has to reload. Doc OP. Make Doc reload his zaps."

It's ok for different killers to be better at some things than others. Stop trying to use this logic to nerf killers.

Comments

  • To be fair I've seen most of the Doc/Clown and Freddy/Clown arguments to be in favor of buffing clown over nerfing Doc or Freddy by a pretty wide margin.

  • What @Techn0 said.


    There's honestly way more threads to buff these killers rather than nerf them. I think you're addressing a small minute number of people.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1076677#Comment_1076677

    They’re still pretty silly arguments.

    I’m absolutely in support of Clown buffs but there are things Clown can do that other killers cannot, ESPECIALLY Doc or Freddy.

    So many just “don’t get” Clown.

    Oh I completely agree. So many people just gloss over the range of a bottle compared to a snare and the time a bottle can be applied compared to a shock.

    Don't get me wrong I don't think Clown is good. I just think people don't experiment enough