On PC, you click your name on the top right corner, it should go to your profile page. Now press Change Picture on top of the profile picture. From there you can choose an image of a perk, emblem, or character. You can also go back to the default one.
If you also have future questions on say... changing your name or having unique icons than let me answer those before you might ask.
You can only change your name by asking a Mod to do it for you, and the unique Icons that I have and the Mods have are unique to both specification, so for example, Mods can have many different images (that're appropriate) while Trusted Members can have unique icons similar to the already existing ones... but they have Red Backgrounds instead.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On PC, you click your name on the top right corner, it should go to your profile page. Now press Change Picture on top of the profile picture. From there you can choose an image of a perk, emblem, or character. You can also go back to the default one.
Sorry I didn't specify. I ment on mobile.
I'm not sure how to do it on mobile, you might be able to just go to your profile there by clicking your name and then tapping Change Picture.
Nevermind I got it thanks for your help.
If you also have future questions on say... changing your name or having unique icons than let me answer those before you might ask.
You can only change your name by asking a Mod to do it for you, and the unique Icons that I have and the Mods have are unique to both specification, so for example, Mods can have many different images (that're appropriate) while Trusted Members can have unique icons similar to the already existing ones... but they have Red Backgrounds instead.