Killer mains

Show off all your unused 'broken' items, moris, hatchets etc. Im curious to see how much more annoying we killers could be if we really wanted to be total [bad words]

Me personally I grab 1 or 2 ebonies on all killers for those, just in case moments, otherwise I spend the 7k bp elsewhere.

Comments

  • Sorry for crap quality took from phone!

    Demogorgon:

    20200208_165717_Film4.jpg 20200208_165919_Film4.jpg

    Spirit:

    20200208_165755_Film4.jpg 20200208_165945_Film4.jpg

    Huntress:

    20200208_165900_Film4.jpg

    Yeah, I never use them. Your move, survivors. 👌

  • iv had the game a long time so i have every killer with all perks with probably about 20 ebony moris for each of them (thats trying to avoid them in the blood webs too) as for add-ons i never use anything above yellow normally so im stacked and could play some very dirty games

  • Dying light and Dark Devotion Legion. Have fun with that little combo. They'll never hear you coming. XD

  • Screenshot (307).png Screenshot (308).png

    If I wanted to I could do this for a pretty long time. (Ignore rank I haven't touched killer in a bit, just coming back after a decent break (Demo mid-chapter))

  • I have 37 Moris on bubba I would have more but I don’t lvl him a lot now... Freddy ghostface and doctor have all my good stuff on them

  • image.jpeg image.jpeg

    I have a bunch of Sayas and Prayer Beads on my Spirit and over 50 Ebony Moris on Hag. I could be a total bully if I wanted to.

  • I know this just kinda proves how common some of these items are but the point is if killers really wanted to make life miserable for survivors, they really really could.