Meh
Nevermind pls delete mods.
Nevermind pls delete mods.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello
I'm the guy your looking for
Never intentionally deranked in my life as survivor
Currently rank 15
Lvl 50 tho got the perks I like
I dont play often on survivor but I win almost every time since the ruin nerf now I've been playing more
It's a matchmaking issue not a player issue
Rank is so pointless I got 3k hours in this game
You're aware you can level up a character without ranking up, right? You can be rank 1 killer, put all your points into a survivor, and be a rank 20 with a full perk loadout.
That's literally in my post, yes.