I wonder why
So Survivors wonder why killers dodge lobbies, I just came across a lobby, with four blendettes all with the same out fit, 2 toolboxes and 2 flashlights. Why do survivors think killers dodge lobbies?? Isn’t it very clear at this point
So Survivors wonder why killers dodge lobbies, I just came across a lobby, with four blendettes all with the same out fit, 2 toolboxes and 2 flashlights. Why do survivors think killers dodge lobbies?? Isn’t it very clear at this point
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
imo survivors can bring whatever item they want whenever they wish to.
they just shouldnt complain about me not wanting to play with them then.
im not the one with the 10+ minutes lobby queue times, i can be nit-picky with who i play and who i dont play with.
(yes i dodge keys)
Killers aren't people, didn't you hear? They're AI to be beaten by actual players. So, bring what you want, the AI will just need to live with it.
Yeah, I also camp when I face teams like this, AI aren’t smart