Nurse on console
Can nurse get some sort of console exclusive revert she was already the lowest performing killer before her rework. And I doubt she is any where close to a 50% winrate.
Can nurse get some sort of console exclusive revert she was already the lowest performing killer before her rework. And I doubt she is any where close to a 50% winrate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
her nerf wasn’t a nerf you have to wait less than an extra second OMGGGGG the add ons needed to be changed her base kit is completely fine
I’m already dirty with nurse, if cool down was removed and omega blink came back I’d probably get a ton of hate
The only thing holding me back is the sensitivity and frame drops