Level a third survivor? Or items for my two maxed?

I know it’s a personal choice but I’d like to hear pros and cons from anyone else.

I have Meg and Steve with all perks, and my others are either at 40 for teachable if they’re good or lower if their teachable stink or managed to get them off of the shrine. Meg and Steve also have a ton of keys, medkits toolboxes and addons so I am just stockpiling if I level then and I don’t wanna prestige.

Should I level a third, David is probably who I pick because he’s one I kind of think is fun/associate with... although right now he is at 15. My other options would be Dwight who is also at like 20 some of his cosmetics are cool or Kate for the same reason.

Comments

  • PS my killers are all set so I’m intent on spending the points on survivor

  • The only reason I bother to level others up after earning their teachables is if I just want a change of pace from using the same survivor repeatedly. Killers have a reason to level each up for perks since each has their own power. But survivors are essentially just 1 single person with a different look since they each operate the same and can all access each perk. So I guess I'd just say level them up for perks if you want to change up from playing the same survivor over and over.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    The only reason I bother to level others up after earning their teachables is if I just want a change of pace from using the same survivor repeatedly. Killers have a reason to level each up for perks since each has their own power. But survivors are essentially just 1 single person with a different look since they each operate the same and can all access each perk. So I guess I'd just say level them up for perks if you want to change up from playing the same survivor over and over.

    I think I may, I guess having 33 medkits on each of three survivors is the same as having 100 on one right lol