######### is wrong with myers stalking ?!?

like I haven't played myers since dedicated servers launch but like #########?! How do devs consider this as playable ????

There should be a special rule for myers to only be playable on peer to peer system because this is horrible

Also now I'm sad that i bought that pantless myers for nothing.... refundd ahh

Comments

  • What issue are you having? I'm a Myers main, and I haven't noticed any real issues.

  • Stalking is bugged for both Ghost Face and Myers on dedicated, you just gotta get used to it

  • @Huntar said:

    What issue are you having? I'm a Myers main, and I haven't noticed any real issues.

    You stalk someone for 40% of Tier 3 they turn a corner and it takes away 20% of that stalk as an example. This is pretty common for me when playing Myers and Ghostface.

  • @RickJames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1075690#Comment_1075690

    You stalk someone for 40% of Tier 3 they turn a corner and it takes away 20% of that stalk as an example. This is pretty common for me when playing Myers and Ghostface.

    Oh, huh. I haven't seen that. I've seen that it seems to normalize your stalk when someone runs around a corner far away from you, but the most I've seen lost from that is maybe 5%, which I assume is what the server agrees you shouldn't have gained. That's definitely a bummer, yeah.

  • @Huntar said:

    What issue are you having? I'm a Myers main, and I haven't noticed any real issues.

    I'm literally stalking someone in a straight line no walls no anything and It just doesn't stalk and i lose so much time by just trying to stalk

    (happens every game)