Is there any plan to make replay system?
There are some famous hack users who never gets banned and there are some case (not a lot) that seems like hack user. but, it's impossible to say he is using hack or not. I want replay system so that I can actually see how they found or how they aimed. I am wondering if devs have any thought of making replay
Comments
A replay system could be kinda cool, even for small stuff like "where did that survivor go?! I JUST saw them!" So you can see where they went after the match
Exactly
Don't see how it could be an issue gameplay wise. I know you can do that on ps4 using the consistently going screen recording
I think there is no issue on gameplay wise, who cares if u see the game after game ends. Moreover, I think u can get better with replay
It would be awesome out of the following reasons:
Btw it would be awesome if the Replay System had the option of choosing whether you could watch in Free Camera (basically flying around the map to get extra/better view) or Player's Perspective (Live Perspective of the player and by that you would be able to see the HUD like in the actual ingame which consists of Generators, Survivor health state, Power/Items, Addons, Progress Bar, Skillchecks, Perks, Bloodpoint rewards which pop up on the left side for instance if you find a survivor/escape from the killer).
The cons of adding a replay System:
I'd love to see some sort of replay system. There's been way too many times I've been playing Killer and a survivor just seems to completely vanish from existence right in front of me, and I can never figure out how they do it.