The Rank System Is Trash
So ever since I started playing Dbd which wasn't too long ago, the ranking was off. Don't get me wrong! I LOVE the updated rank system, but I think that it could use a little more work.
Recently I played a game where we had one DC and 5 gens, the killer was going after one person until they died on hook. We got one gen done until the killer came after me, killed me within the first 5 to 7 minutes of the game, and I de-piped TWICE! Come on now! How could I have helped that!?
When they patrol until you're off the hook and gets you downed again and apparently I'M bad? That makes no sense.
I just want them to fix it in a way where it's fair...
Comments
I understand where your coming from, but you need at least some points from the other categories, I didn't get any altruistic action points from that whole game, but I suppose one pip isn't that bad.
Stuff like this happens. It depends on the one playing the killer