Estimated date of the PTB and New killer

Boys and girls and company, I think that for those who are not informed, I have a series of dates that we may have the next content, I do not want to lengthen any more so we go to it.

CHAPTER 8

  • The video Teaser of the new chapter was the day: May 24, 2018
  • The publication of the PTB for clown was the day: May 29, 2018 until June 6, therefore, we had PTB for 9 days (1 week and 2 days)
  • Launch of the DLC officially on June 12, 2018.

CHAPTER 9 (Dates estimated by me according to the previous dates)

  • The video teaser of the new chapter should have it on the day: August 23, 2018
  • The publication of the PTB: Day 28 (Tuesday) August 2018 to the day (more or less) September 8-9.
  • Launch of the DLC to the official: Around September 12, 2018.

I hope you like it ... and I hope to get the dates right: D

Comments

  • I dont think they will have the PTB up for that long this mostly because i think that the devs wanted us to get used to the new things in the patch. 
  • @no_username said:
    I dont think they will have the PTB up for that long this mostly because i think that the devs wanted us to get used to the new things in the patch. 

    The PTB of the clown lasted 9 days.

  • I think you might be on the right track because most of the trailer release date have been aroune the end of the month.