[Removed]
[Removed]
[Removed]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jk jk bro, just take a break I hate to see people upset with this game play civilization or play survivor, wait until they fix matchmaking
They are fixing it, it's called removing ranks and completely hiding the new, hidden MMR that other video games had their communties rioting about being invisible. I'm sure in a game that makes it almost impossible to really judge the skill of a player will make that go really well.
I bet that'll speed queues up by totally not making you play against and with people you shouldn't be playing against and with like it does now :)