Were DC penalties that bad?
I don't understand why they are still not in the game. They were tested like, what, two months ago? Did they really need THAT much tweaking before being added to the game? Why has there been zero update on them?
I don't understand why they are still not in the game. They were tested like, what, two months ago? Did they really need THAT much tweaking before being added to the game? Why has there been zero update on them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They were punishing innocent people because the game has a tendency to crash/kick you from a game for no reason, and people were getting punished as if they had actually DCed purposely, so until they fix that they are taking them out.
Interesting. I didn't know that because I rarely, if ever, experience it. Thank you