[PS4] Will I lose progress?
UPDATE : I replaced downloaded the game, though I retained my progress, the DLCs I already own are locked. O.o Why?
I already own the physical copy of DBD Special Edition on PS4. But now I was wondering, since DBD is free for PS+ users, will I lose my progress or some contents if I replace the hard copy with the digital copy of the game?
I already own the physical copy of DBD Special Edition on PS4. But now I was wondering, since DBD is free for PS+ users, will I lose my progress or some contents if I replace the hard copy with the digital copy of the game?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You will not. It's tied to your account, not the copy of the game.
Edit: realized they’re not downloaded sorry didn’t mean to be a troll had a brain fart but I have a couple other solutions:
1) try reactivating or restoring your licenses
2) restart your PlayStation and reopen the app
3) I’ve had this happen on other games like mortal kombat x, Witcher 3 and dragon age inquisition what you have to do is leave the game running for I believe at least 30 minutes and then close the app and reopen it
if none of those worked for you then I apologize hopefully someone else can help you!