daily rituals

I'm still new to this game but are daily rituals supposed to be daily? I had 3 on Thursday 1 yesterday and zero today. is this a bug or am i missing something

Comments

  • Most likely you have done the today's rituals. Everyday you receive 1 ritual and completing it will not give you another one. You can have up to 3 rituals at the same time.

  • @Darkandsinful said:
    I'm still new to this game but are daily rituals supposed to be daily? I had 3 on Thursday 1 yesterday and zero today. is this a bug or am i missing something

    you get new rituals every day. When living in Germany u get them at 2AM

  • It seems to me I get new Daily's exactly at whatever time I finished the last one...so it gets a little screwy.

    I've gotten them in the evening, afternoon, morning and butt-thirty at night.

  • @Vortexas said:
    It seems to me I get new Daily's exactly at whatever time I finished the last one...so it gets a little screwy.

    I've gotten them in the evening, afternoon, morning and butt-thirty at night.

    It depends when you log in.... technically you can earn the daily when the time is done. Manually you get it when you log into the game

  • I've only been getting 1 daily ritual at a time. 
  • I've only been getting 1 daily ritual at a time. 
    You only get one ritual per day. 
  • I get 1 everyday at 7 pm eastern time

  • Sometimes there's a bug, so you don't get any. Otherwise you get a new one at 00:00 utc every day. You can have up to 3 at once.