What should the next licensed chapter be?
I haven’t played this game in a while now due to me finding every game to be toxic and repetitive, and everything just seems stale right now to me, so I want a new chapter based on a licensed charcter/s. I know last month FNAF was a big topic of discussion but other than that I’ve kinda been dead with the community so would like to see what people would want.
Comments
That actually would be pretty cool, Bill and Clem would be a good match up. The only problem id see with walking dead is how clems missing a leg now. But the alien? Thats a really cool idea
Yesss Ripley. I'd also want to see Call (winona ryder) if they wanted 2 survs like they did with Strange Things.
Not counting the ones that are always brought up (Friday the 13th and IT), I want to see something from The Conjuring universe. Valak (from The Nun) or Annabelle would be super creepy :D
Side note, how cool would it be if they did a chapter based on something or someone IRL? It might be a touchy subject, but facing off against someone who actually existed (EX: Jack the Ripper) would be terrifying.