Plz help is this cross platform or hacker?
PS_Messages_20200206_232527.jpg
Hey all. I whas just playing dbd on ps4 earlyer. And i got in a lobby with a leatherface. He found me in 10/20seconds off match and had no terror radius. I left bc he downed the other guy and he dced. My teammates were on the other side off map crouching aswell so couldnt be bothered. Can anyone please help? This is not altered in any way.
Also sorry for my bad english
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
The same thing happened to me, I was on PS4 just now.
Myers was zooming across the map with unnatural speed. They would be at a top window of the Crotus Penn Asylum and then practically fly out and be at the other end of the map. Their movement was unreal and their sensitivity was heightened like they were playing with a mouse and keyboard. They also spawned literally right in front of a survivor which was a surprise to them!
The game ended quite promptly but the killer had the same ID as yours. I'm curious if it's illegitimate or a BHVR developer going on a power trip!
Wooow damn!thats insane man! I really hope its someone from bhvr testing stuff. And not some hacker/s. And if they are i hope they fix it soon. This is crazy man. Plz bhvr help us with providing an answer!
These are hackers please report them and send a ticket to DBD support the next time you see them.
I thought he had just luck and spawned nearby us but then I saw his super speed. But what was that icon in his name? Is it maybe a test for cross platform or did this guy just hacked his PC that he can play with Ps4 player?
@GetOutTheCornerZ @Andy_Psych
As Boosted_Dwight has said, please report these players through the in-game report system and THAN file a support ticket, don't just file a support ticket without an in-game report as there isn't much the Support Team can do if you don't make an in-game report before hand.
Also it's crucial you provide Video and or Screenshot evidence when reporting these players, this will assist the Support Team with their investigation and it's mandatory to do so.
[Here's the link to the Support Team again for context]:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
again for context
You need an in-game report and Video evidence as well as optional screenshots before you file a support ticket to the support team, if you have neither or you're missing one of the two than the Support Team is unlikely to be able to assist you in this issue.