Enduring, do you use it?

I legit forgot one of my favorite perks. Whoops! I may start posting on certain hours, we'll see.

Enduring,for me it's a must for certain M1 killers like trapper,wraith,pig and maybe doctor. I love this perk so much. I think they should buff it tho to counter all stuns but it may be op against head on and ds.

Do you use it? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • I love enduring. My favorite perk in the game tbh

  • I love it. It's like if there was a survivor perk that made doing gens more fun. Too bad it's no good without BS or SF.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I legit forgot one of my favorite perks. Whoops! I may start posting on certain hours, we'll see.

    Enduring,for me it's a must for certain M1 killers like trapper,wraith,pig and maybe doctor. I love this perk so much. I think they should buff it tho to counter all stuns but it may be op against head on and ds.

    Do you use it? Let me know down below.

    I like it, but Enduring alone is not worth the slot, but combined with Spirit Fury, it is great.

  • No I make a point not to get hit by pallets

  • I cant play m1 killers without the enduring + spirit fury combo.