How many ideas from the community have made it into the actual game?
I'm just curious.
The only one I can think of is the STBTL change which was suggested by someone on reddit.
Any more?
I'm just curious.
The only one I can think of is the STBTL change which was suggested by someone on reddit.
Any more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure someone suggested the buffs to Kindred or NOLB
Almost everything
A version of EGC was actually made by someone on forums!
The map for them started falling apart when exits were open, after the timer ended all the survivors still left on the map died to the entity
Mr puddles!!!!!
I imagine so. Since most of the nerfs and buffs are from complaints and suggestions from the community.
I do wish the one thing plenty have said would happen though; a new game mode.