At least broken Matchmaking punishes Smurfing

I get it, noone wants to see a rank 15 killer go against all red rank survivors,it isn't really fun for either side unless you enjoy bullying.

But have a lot of games lately against "perked out," killers of like rank 17-20 and I have ZERO SYMPATHY for them. Like just played against a rank 17 Myers who had level 3 BBQ and Nurses calling on top of his other two perks which were maxed but they were Myers or general perks.

So he either leveled up Bubba and Nurse or got them off the shrine, either way that took a lot of games. And he wasn't "that bad," during the game so he definitely didn't belong at rank 17 so I have no bad feelings that someone who was trying to go against people worse than him got matched against red rank players.

And spare me the whole "haven't played in a while and rank reset," nonsense that applies to like 1/5 or 1/10 of these types of players, the rest are just bullies or attempting to.

Comments