I am Ground! *Autohaven Visual Bug*
Dunno how long it has been in this map variant, but I do know that EVERY time I go to it I cannot take the game seriously. Even as killer!
Dunno how long it has been in this map variant, but I do know that EVERY time I go to it I cannot take the game seriously. Even as killer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was playing killer when a survivor tried vaulted the window but you can’t. The map visually literally uneven. You can see through the map. Because there’s a crack. Parts on the map is uneven.
It's that whole tile there. You can tell based on how the cracks are that surround the building. It's still fun to crouch in it or down a survivor in it, because it looks so derpy, but it can be detrimental in more ways than one