Still Losing Items After Escaping A Trial
Why is this still happening? I’ve lost 4 maps and probably many other items because of this bug. Keep an eye on your items as when you lose them, you will load up with one from your inventory until you actually have zero of that same item left.
• NO the killer did not have Franklin’s
• NO I did not use all of my charges
• YES I did escape the trial

Comments
I've seen a pattern, if the item is very close to fully used (you can barely see the white in the bar) that's the only time they get lost.
Was this the case?
No it wasn’t, it was about 60% full.
I also found a Purple Flashlight with Plunders and wasn’t able to keep that either. Actually I did keep it, but it subtracted 1 Purple Flashlight from my inventory.
The Purple Flashlight I had gotten with Plunders was about 80% used
I am so sick of this bug. It's been around for ages too.