I just got Shadowborn for my nurse and holy....
It feels like I’m going faster and farther to, it really does help am I actually going faster or is this a visual thing?
Tagged:
Mod
It feels like I’m going faster and farther to, it really does help am I actually going faster or is this a visual thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's just visual. I get the same feeling with Doctor with Moniter. I think it's the wider camera makes the area seem to go by faster since when it shrinks the camera in a chase, it seems like it slowed down slightly
Hillbily + engraving addons + Shadowborn = ZOOOOOOMMM
It's all placebo, but yeah it does feel that way to me as well.
I love nurse with it..I’ll never take it off
I can't play Nurse without Shadowborn - I tried learning her way back before I unlocked it, and I was just doing terribly. Once I popped that on, I became a whole new killer 😁