I just lost over ten hours of progress for no reason
This entire day I’ve been having fun on PS4 Dead by Daylight and I turned off my game for a while to do some For Honor on my PC.
I come back to find ALL OF MY PROGRESS REVERTED for the entire day.
All my levels, my rites, my bloodpoints. Even my event progress.
My RANK is the only thing that hasn’t been reverted - I was a Rank 18 Survivor at the start of the day and I ended the session at Rank 15.
Still a Rank 15 Survivor.
What has happened to my progress? How can I go back down from Level 30 Dwight to Level 17, if the game is meant to be autosaving before and after every single match?
I would have put in a support ticket but I assume BHVR would do the same thing to me as they did when I requested my Very Rare Doctor add-on to be returned because it vanished along with the Black Ward I used to keep it - they’d do literally nothing for me, is what I’m thinking.
Anybody else lose an entire day’s progress for no reason?
I come back to find ALL OF MY PROGRESS REVERTED for the entire day.
All my levels, my rites, my bloodpoints. Even my event progress.
My RANK is the only thing that hasn’t been reverted - I was a Rank 18 Survivor at the start of the day and I ended the session at Rank 15.
Still a Rank 15 Survivor.
What has happened to my progress? How can I go back down from Level 30 Dwight to Level 17, if the game is meant to be autosaving before and after every single match?
I would have put in a support ticket but I assume BHVR would do the same thing to me as they did when I requested my Very Rare Doctor add-on to be returned because it vanished along with the Black Ward I used to keep it - they’d do literally nothing for me, is what I’m thinking.
Anybody else lose an entire day’s progress for no reason?
Comments
This is called as auto-save bug. Sometimes it can revert your progress to ealier one. I don't know why your rank hasn't changed tho