Who's your favorite survivor or killer story/lore wise? And why?
Mine is legion, I think they're all pretty cool and how one bad kid turned them all bad and eventually into the entity's tools.
Mine is legion, I think they're all pretty cool and how one bad kid turned them all bad and eventually into the entity's tools.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For killer, I have a big mash up. (Excluding licensed killers)
Doctor
Ghostface
Plague
Oni
Legion
For survivor: (exlcuding licensed)
Nea
Kate
Jeff
Yui
Jake
For killer: Wraith and Legion because I generally like survivor lore better than killer.
For survivor: Adam fits my personality most, I like to think of myself as tough and smart. The survivor that has the most interesting lore...we'll have to find out in future tomes.
Clown and Kate. I feel bad for them because Clown was neglected and Kate was becoming a singer.