Not finding games for upwards of 30 minutes
Hosting a lobby as a killer and not finding any survivors am I doing something wrong? Does my killer have a blind effect so it can't find a game? I thought they fixed this issue a while ago.
Hosting a lobby as a killer and not finding any survivors am I doing something wrong? Does my killer have a blind effect so it can't find a game? I thought they fixed this issue a while ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually that issue pays a visit to me very often. I usually play as Killer in the evening. I have no problems with searching the game then but earlier it is almost impossible. You ain't doing nothing wrong.
I've been waiting 30 minutes for a lobby to fill up but my partner besides me has been in a couple games as killer in this time, i think its to do with your rank as im rank 17 struggling to find games and he is Rank 15 able to find games as soon as he makes a lobby, sucks as im trying to rank up but unable to. Hoping rank reset will change this
Yes, me same. Can't find survivors at rank 19. Am I banned or something? Maybe change region somehow?
Same here.
Its almost the end of the season. Literally noone is at rank 19 anymore and the fact that you cant depip in rank 20-15 anymore, doesnt help queue time for these ranks either