About the game freezing
Will the people who are getting their game freezed during loading a match have a fix? Or at least some attention by the devs?
There are some people (me included) who are not able to play since a week ago. Are the devs aware of this? Some of us have the battle pass and aren't allowed to even complete it.
Comments
Here is the link to the other discussion but there are more
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125644/my-games-freezes-for-no-reason#latest
Yeah, I'm seriously getting a little annoyed that the developers haven't at least addressed this issue. Maybe tomorrow on their stream they'll mention something about this. I would rather like to hear that now of this problem and are working on it. I little assurance at this point would be greatly appreciated.
Yeah.. my withdrawals are slowly starting to fade after over a week without looping. lol
Devs, plz fix 😫
My game freeze as well sometimes. Ive lost my hope tbh