Favorite add-on?
What is your favorite add-on? For me it's either iridescent queen or iridescent head. I love them both and it's so fun to use them.
What is your favorite add-on? For me it's either iridescent queen or iridescent head. I love them both and it's so fun to use them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As you said, iridescent Queen is great to play with and helps with map pressure. Freddy and his pallet add ons can be fun as they’re a change.
Scratched mirror is a ton of fun. It feels so good sneaking up on survivors and jump scaring them.
I believe its called rat liver or black heart
It improves the speed for "Of The Abyss" when charging it, its actually really good