What do you say in the end game chat if the killer camped?
I just say ggs. I don't really care about camping and tunneling because these actions give us an opportunity to win.
How about you? Let me know down below
I just say ggs. I don't really care about camping and tunneling because these actions give us an opportunity to win.
How about you? Let me know down below
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My condolences.
I stay silent as survivor.
As killer I usually ask Good survivors if they are swf. Most of the times they are not.
Nothing.
Why waste any more time on them. Odds are I already forgot their name 30 seconds after the match ended.
Yeah, probably not a common courtesy toward the guy that got camped, since it was definitely not a 'gg' for them.
You like what you see daddy/mommy~? ;)