I'm not gonna lie...

So, I am having trouble picking up killer right now.

Atm, there is no clear objective to the game, so when I play killer, my goal is to pip. That is "my personal victory condition". Well, as killer, I very rarely win in my scenario.

As a rank 11 killer as of the moment (highest rank was rank 7), I constantly feel like I have to play at my peak for 3/4 of the match, I dont feel comfortable until there is at least 1 sacrifice and 2 gens left if i can get there. I dont use NOED, dont facecamp, only slug if there is another survivor right in front of me.

Atm, BHVR has said that the balance should be 2 kills, 2 survive...

Then why isnt ranking up balanced around this concept? Even if I get a 3k with good chases and multiple hooks and let a survivor go, I dont pip in GREEN ranks! If a survivor decides to disconnect, I definately dont pip unless I play perfect now (to the games standards).

I like to identify as playing both sides equally, but as of now, i dont think I have touched killer in the last few days (except to level them up with BP). If it says anything, I barely use BP on survivors now.

As of the last little bit, I have been running with a pretty bad build on survivor. I have Iron will, Sprint burst (only good perk atm, as because of sounds, IW isnt needed), plunderers and ace in the hole. I still pip kn almost every game where I am not face camped. As of this post, I am rank 6.

Yeah, if I want to, I could use moris, NOED, and camp to probably guarantee 2 kills (since most survivors are alturistic), but that sounds boring and terrible.

I just wish it felt fun to play killer. Again, for me, I want to rank up as my main goal but atm, the task is to difficult for me to want to play killer.

I guess it doesn't matter now with how MMR will work out, right?

Comments