As far as a mobile app goes, it would be neat, although I don't believe the forum provider we use supports it at the moment. The new forums should be much better, though. It'll look and feel like something from this millennium.
As far as a mobile app goes, it would be neat, although I don't believe the forum provider we use supports it at the moment. The new forums should be much better, though. It'll look and feel like something from this millennium.
Yeah,that. I remember I read that you guys were working on some kind of update to the forums, so i thought you were making an app for it. My mistake!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, please!
Aren't they making one rn? I feel like i read it somewhere,i could have just made it up aswell tho or i might be confused.
I haven't considered making one but I probably could if the devs backed me.
Not an app, no, but we are working on a huge update to the forums, mobile site included. We have some previews here, if you missed it: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110394/
As far as a mobile app goes, it would be neat, although I don't believe the forum provider we use supports it at the moment. The new forums should be much better, though. It'll look and feel like something from this millennium.
Yeah,that. I remember I read that you guys were working on some kind of update to the forums, so i thought you were making an app for it. My mistake!