cheat on ps4?
Yesterday I was playing a game as the pig.
I had this survivor constantly poking me with flashlight and acting toxic, at some point I downed another surv and placed trap on him, this guy came close to me and as soon as I shoot him, his character disappeared just to reappear 10 meters far from me, at the moment I thought it was a bug but then I realized it came at the right moment for him and I can hardly believe it was a casual bug.
Any of how had something like this happened to you?
I checked this guy's profile and realize he also streams often, too bad i didnt fixed his name and now I can't recall his nickname :(
Comments
Dead Hard is buggy right now on PS4. Sometimes you dash 10 feet past the killer, sometimes you're downed in the middle of the animation. Thank dedicated servers.