Trash Killers
I keep seeing all this talk about trash killers and all I can think of is Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street as a killer. I guess that would require we have Big Bird as a survivor.
I keep seeing all this talk about trash killers and all I can think of is Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street as a killer. I guess that would require we have Big Bird as a survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need Gordon Ramsay with the ability where’s the lamb sauce, he swears and scream at you then throws lamb sauce at you and you get injured/ a burn effect
I'm good with that actually.
Yeah It would make a great idea!