New killer and survivor concept (hypothetical of course)
I don't want to type out lore for the characters (it'll be way to long) so hopefully the perks can describe the basic jist of it
A survivor whos perks reflect a more lone wolf type
Perk 1: All for me, working on a Gen solo grants bigger skillcheck zones (5%, 10%, 15%)
Perk 2: Stay away, faster action speed but less progression on great skillchecks if another survivor in within (12, 16, 20) meters
Perk 3: On my own, if you are the last survivor and gates are powered they are shown to you and open faster if they aren't already progressed
A killer who's only kill was him/herself but the Entity saw something different and brought him/her to this realm
Perk 1: Overbearing presence, survivors within TR and working on gens suffer from exhaustion for (5, 10, 15) seconds after the survivor stops working on the Gen
Perk 2: Hex: Weight of the world, when a Gen is 50% completed progress is slowed by (10%, 20%, 25%)
Perk 3: Hex: Unwilling attitude, when the last Gen is powered survivor suffer from the hindered status effect until the totem is cleansed
Killers weapon: the knife he/she used to commit suicide (please don't take what I have typed to heart I know suicide is a difficult topic to talk about, I deal with it myself)
Killer power is the one thing I can't think of what are your suggestions plus what are your thoughts and opinions on this
Comments
Perk1 of the killer sounds like weaker version of Mindbreaker, so it would be quite useless.
And well the killer power is the most important thing...
Other than that, I like the other killer perks, survivior perks are ok too. Maybe the Survivior perk2 could be explained a bit more.
I like the perks, but the Survivor Perk 3 is pretty much Quintens Wake Up perk.
And the Killers Perk 1 is a TR version of Demogorgons Mindbreaker Perk, but overall good perks.
Wrong place btw
I was thinking of the unnerving presence and overwhelming presence for the first killer perk
And perk 3 was just there to be there
Any ideas on it?
Shhh its a discussion
No one wants to go to the idea graveyard
Lol
Survivors perk 2 great skillcheck have no bonus whenever another survivor is within 10, 15, 20 meters