When does the chase starts?
When does the "survivor found" and Chase begins?
It's not when you simply stare at a survivor so I guess it is when a survivor is running and you look at their direction.
When does the "survivor found" and Chase begins?
It's not when you simply stare at a survivor so I guess it is when a survivor is running and you look at their direction.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know Freddy snuck behind me and I heard no chase music
I'd have to double check on the numbers, but in order for a chase to start:
There's also a bunch of other smaller details, but those are the main criteria. There's also a ton of conditions under which the chase will end, but that's a different story.
You have to be pretty close to them for the game to register they're found and begining a chase, otherwise they can just dart away and the chase doesn't start.
Also might be obvious, but I'd say the Killer needs to be looking at the Survivor. A survivor sprinting behind a Killer doesn't trigger the chase until the Killer turn its view.
(Adding to Peanits infos)