Should I call this matchmaking a bug?
Hallo,
First post on forum. I don't understand how this matchmaking is even possible
Yellow and green died within 4 min of the gameplay. Other guy just run the whole game doing nothing and eventually died as well.
After the match i saw there ranks and I asked myself, how is this possible. I actually think they played together but this matchmaking should never happened.
Is this a bug or what..?
Thanks for your opinion.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
It's possible that the rank 5 player brought in those two low ranks with him in a swf.
Swf matchmaking works like this:
Since the rank 5 is the highest player in his swf group then his group will face purple rank killers.
It also depends on Region and Time of Day for how the matchmaking can really determine who's online and who's not in his rank bracket.
At Purple though, I don't think the issue is here that much, I think this is, like you said, a SWFs with the Red Rank Survivor pulling in the higher tier'ed Killers, or it's just another case of the "Rainbow Ranks" issue that keeps croping up from time to time.
Personally, I honestly think it's that issue and not a SWFs, mainly because how how common the issue is now, even more me. But BHVR is overhauling the system gradually, so we'll soon see a more prominent ranking system in the future, one that's based in skill, rather than a literal rank.
I can confirm that there are issues with the rainbow matchmaking again.
Yes, it's still an issue at this time and will probably continue to be an issue until they release a hotfix or gradually implement the new matchmaking system.
Hopefully that's soon, but "gradually" doesn't mean instantly.