So who wants a challenge?

Recently my youngest daughter bought the game. As a family we play a lot, however my youngest is now in the Air Force and wanted to be able to play with us and talk to us at night. She may be the first rank 21, but we will get her there.

So the challenge. I told her I would play killer for her, so I can get her some bloodpoints. I started off not killing anyone because I had much more experience than these new survivors. Well after awhile that got old because everyone is on death hook with 4 gennys left. So I had to wait forever to start a new game.

Well I decided to play fair but still get kills. Haven't spent one point on the killer. Playing a level 1 with 1 perk. I have went from rank 20 to 15 in a weekend. So now I am challenging myself to see how high I can rank a level 1 killer. The games have become a bit tough, as I am running into those P3 rank 15s, #########. But I am still level 1. 1 perk slot. No leveling up allowed.

Survivors this goes for you too. See how high you can take your level 1 character before you start to seriously depip or break and know you want to play with some perks.

Comments