What map would you rework for each side? Survivor and killer

Okay so this is a big topic right now, but here are my two choices

Survivor: Haddonfield, I hate this map for both sides with a passion

Killer: I have two Disturbed ward/Pallet haven I don’t know what is worse but both of the are terrible

Comments

  • What do you mean for each side?

    I would rework all cOrN maps, Haddonfield fences, weaken loops on Ormond, add more LoS blockers and windows on Autohaven maps.

  • For survivor Shelter Woods, I have a burning hatred for this map

    For Killer Ormond

  • Survivor for me is Ormand. Feels to easy to outrun killers in this place.

    Killer has to be any variation of Coldwind. The corn is so annoying, and most times the game alerts me with 'Survivor Found' before I even figure out there WAS a survivor standing 3 feet away from me!